New Haven's Ninth Square presents...
Take a deep breath and inhale....
- Fresh Yoga, 49 Orange St., Nancy Melillo hosts a complimentary Pranayama workshop. 4:30-5:30 pm
- Sarah Aldrich Pilates, Devil's Gear Bike Shop-- New Haven Rolfing hosts demonstrations about movement-based approaches to promote physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being at Pitkin Plaza. 6 pm
- Opici Wines host a wine tasting, Orange St., (between Center & Crown St.) 6-7:30 pm
- The Breathing Room, 817 Chapel St., complimentary yoga class. 6:30 pm Followed by a ribbon cutting & open house reception. 7 pm
- NW Design Studio, 63 Orange St., presents fall preview fashion show. 7 pm
- Jamuna Bodywork, 132 Court St., complimentary chair massages at Pitkin Plaza. 6-8 pm
- The Grove, 71 Orange St., member hosted wellness presentations. 6:15 pm & 7:15 pm
- Elm City Market, 777 Chapel St., complimentary information class with health and fitness coach, Marannie Rawls-Philippe. 6:30 pm
- Plural Work/Shop, 756 Chapel St, offers a special promotion. All backpacks purchased include a complimentary pouch & pocket notebook. 6-8 pm
- Reynolds Fine Art, 96 Orange St., presents the work of artist Linda Yoshizawa. 6-8 pm
- Artspace, 50 Orange St., First Friday Artist Reception. 6-8 pm
- green well Being, 38 Crown St., Holistic Health Counselor, Sarah Greenwell, offers a complimentary "mindful eating" kit. 6-8 pm
- green well Organic Tea & Coffee, 44 Crown St., features acoustic musicians Parker's Tangent & $1 special on herbal teas. 6-8 pm
- Dine On9, visit restaurants in the Ninth Square for pre-fixe On9 special. 6-8 pm
October 1-7, 2012
Breathe On9 supports the many lifestyle businesses located in New Haven's Historic 9th Square and kicks off a wellness week in the neighborhood.