Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Achieving a goal




Pictured (L-R) Front Row: Tyler Ronne. Second Row: Emily Maranets, Andrew Flamm and Matthew Tomlin. Third Row: Kevin Antoine, Lenard A. Stevenson, Mitchell Stevenson Jr. and Theodore Maranets.

Tyler Ronne, pictured in front of his class at the Academy of Kempo Martial Arts in Hamden, recently received his Junior Black Belt.
“Tyler has become an excellent role model for his class,” said Shihan Frank Ciarleglio, a 5th Degree Black Belt and Instructor at the Hamden Academy.
“To become a Junior Black Belt takes determination and perseverance, which are some of the lessons taught at the Academy,” said Ciarleglio.
“I was excited at achieving my goal of Junior Black Belt. Now I am working on setting new goals, I achieved one of my main goals in Karate. I am now starting towards my short term goal of 1st Degree Junior Black Belt which is only one step towards my long term goal of Adult Black Belt,” said Tyler.
For more information on the Academy, call 288-9990 or visit www.academyofkempo.com.

No comments:

Nick Bellantoni to share ‘Deeply Human’ archaeology stories

  : Albert Afraid of Hawk, 1899, Heyn Photographer (Courtesy Library of Congress NEW HAVEN — While Nick Bellantoni ,  emeritus   Co...