- Is your organization properly registered to conduct fundraising?
- Are you appropriately reporting the donations you receive to the IRS?
- Do your solicitations contain required disclosures?
- Are the proper acknowledgements being provided to your donors?
- If you are generating income from a business venture, do you owe taxes on this income?
There is no charge for the seminar, and free parking is available. Registration is required at http://www.nonprofit.eventbrite.com/ or call the library at (203) 946-8835.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Getting fundraising right
NEW HAVEN - The New Haven Public Library will hold a seminar to help boards and staff of nonprofit organizations update their understanding of government regulations relating to fundraising from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Mar. 12, at the library at 133 Elm St.
Attorney Priya Morganstern, director of the Hartford Program of the Pro Bono Partnership, and Thomas M. Fiorentino, assistant Attorney General of Connecticut, will discuss:
The Haven String Quartet is scheduled to present a full concert program of works by women in celebration of International Women’s Day, acco...
Yale-New Haven Hospital and the Rhode Island Blood Center's "Be The Match" Marrow Donor Program will hold a marrow donor regis...
NEW HAVEN >> Community Action Agency of New Haven is enrolling youths ages 14 to 18 for the summer session of the Manage Your Future...
"Day-to-day support available via call center representatives" According to a release: When the 2014 open enrollment cycl...