Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Editor's note: All information in this post was contributed.
Monday, November 5, 2012
FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers In New Haven County
Editor's note: All of this information was proved in a press release from the town of East Haven, posted here as a public service
"A Disaster Recovery Center is a readily accessible facility or mobile office where applicants may go for information about FEMA or other disaster assistance programs, or for questions related to your case."
Some of the services may include:
· Guidance regarding disaster recovery
· Clarification of any written correspondence received
· Housing Assistance and Rental Resource information
· Answers to questions, resolution to problems and referrals to agencies that may provide further assistance
· Status of applications being processed by FEMA
· SBA program information if there is a SBA Representative at the Disaster Recovery Center site
Also, you can register for assistance at a Disaster Recovery Center or you can register online or by calling 1 (800) 621-FEMA (3362). The TTY number is 1 (800) 462-7585 for those who are speech- or hearing-impaired.
LOCATION & HOURS
60 Sargent Drive, New Haven, CT 06511
(Former Gateway Community College)
According to a release from Shaun Roche, visitor services manager at the Stewart B. McKinney National Wildlife Refuge, "Each spr...
NEW HAVEN >> Community Action Agency of New Haven is enrolling youths ages 14 to 18 for the summer session of the Manage Your Future...
Yale-New Haven Hospital and the Rhode Island Blood Center's "Be The Match" Marrow Donor Program will hold a marrow donor regis...
"Day-to-day support available via call center representatives" According to a release: When the 2014 open enrollment cycl...